About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My first REAL order!!!

So, I made a pin-board for one of Gray's little friends for his birthday, and another mom at the party loved it, and had seen my booth at the craft fair, and ordered two boards for her kids' rooms - one like the birthday gift, and one like the ones I'd had at the fair...I was so excited about my first order that I went a little overboard, but I had a blast with them, and mom and kids both loved them!!!

Want one for your home or for your kids' rooms, let me know, turnover is 1-3 days :)

Framed boards, like Miss Meghan's, sell for $25 and the other's, like Mr. Alex's, sell for $30:

No comments:

Post a Comment