About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mother's Day...

One of my girlfriends has three kids, and we all know what it's like to try to figure out what to do with all of the (precious, of course) things that our kids bring us from school, but sometimes, we'd just like to get something cute and useful (the no-cord rule still applies here, gentlemen!) , so when I got to thinking about helping the kids do something for their mom - this is what we came up with.  I can't take full credit, because I took several ideas from various sources, and put them all together, but it came out great, and I think she'll love it (and I'll be able to find an ink pen when I'm visiting)...The painted flowers are the kids' finger prints, and the pens are topped with fabric flowers - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment