About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy, busy...

So, the last few days have been insanely busy!  Gray had a play at school, Oceans of Fun, where we (the kids, mostly) learned all sorts of things about animal life in the ocean.  Gray played an Orca Whale, and, while he was super-cute, the poor guy may not have a future in acting - at least not on stage or in front of a live audience ;) still, he did a pretty good job - I was proud, and shamelessly videotaped the whole thing - and here's a photo for your viewing pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment