About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

More necklaces...

So, I've finally managed to photograph all of the necklaces that I've made.  These are one of a kind, and are available for sale.  The prices are listed with each picture...
       
                           Pink & Brown w/         Multi beads w/
                          Shell rose pendant       pink rose pendant
                                    $20                            $18

     Multi beads w/              Pink & brown w/
     blue pendant                pink rose pendant
$18                           $18

      Black & Red                Brown Ribbon w/
     Cocktail                       Blue Pendant
$15                                 $12
    Black & White          UGA Necklace
          w/ Cameo                ~~~~~~~~~    
  $20                          $15

No comments:

Post a Comment