About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Trying my hand at ribbon jewelry...

So, now I'm trying my hand at jewelry, but I LOVE the ribbon necklaces that have been popping up all over the place. I decided for the first one, I'd do one that would be okay if it turned out a touch tacky, so I made a Red Hat necklace for my mom - you know how all of those precious ladies are, with their purple clothes and red hats - my mom has been trying to get me to be a "pink hat" which is the distinction given to members who are younger than the "Red Hat" age requirement. I've yet to agree to it, but I strongly support her involvement. Here are the Red Hat ones that I've made...







No comments:

Post a Comment