About Me

My photo
Camp Lejeune, NC, United States
So, when I followed my husband here from beautiful Parris Island, SC, I had to give up my beloved FRO job, only to find out that my husband was, indeed, going to deploy. So, in an effort to keep myself busy, I started crafting again, and now, to support my crafting habit, I need to sell some of the stuff I make ;D

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Regular person ribbon necklaces...

So, since I'm not a Red Hat lady myself, I wanted to try some of these necklaces for "regular people". Here's what I came up with...

Anyone who knows me knows that I just HAD to do a "GO DAWGS" piece...I may live in NC now, but I'll always be a GA girl at heart, and football season is quickly approaching, so I've got to be ready!!! I'm hoping to sell some of this stuff, even if I can sell enough to support my craft habit...in the meantime, we're counting down the days until Daddy's home, and I am FERVENTLY trying to get a job here...again, so I can support my craft habit and so we can put up some money to pay the amazing Dr. Pasquerette to help us get preggers...Grayson REALLY needs a little brother or sister!!!
I'm tyring lots of other new things, so more stuff to follow :)







No comments:

Post a Comment